It Couldn't Be Easier! (print this page and keep for future reference)
For CE award, participant is required to register, take the course of their choice, and successfully complete its post-test with a score of 80% or higher.
How To Register And Take A Course:
1. At the home page, click on "Sign In".
2. This will take you to the Registration page. Here is where you tell us a little bit about yourself. If you are a first time visitor click on "New User". Fill in the registration information and click on "Submit". This will take you to the Course Selection page.
3. This page shows you the courses offered by the various sponsors. Look for the sponsor that gave you your user name and password and choose one of their courses by clicking on it. You can only take courses offered by the sponsor that gave you your password. To take courses offered by another sponsor click on the "get a password" link to request a password from that sponsor.
4. Once you click on a course name a security box will pop up asking you to enter in your user name and password. Unlike other web sites you may have visited, here you need to enter in the exact user name and password given to you by your sponsor's representative.
5. Read the course materials and then take the "Post-Test" at the bottom of the course. Longer courses have links at the beginning of each section allowing Returning Visitors (that have completed course work in previous sessions) to go directly to the Post-Test. Post-tests are multiple choice. Once you click "Submit" after taking the test it will auto-grade and present you with your score. If you passed you will be given a link that says "CEU Certificate". Click on this to proceed. If you did not pass click the "Back" button on your browser to retake the post-test.
6. When you have passed the post-test and clicked on "CEU Certificate" you will be presented with an information box that asks you to fill in your name and credential number as you would like it to appear on the certificate. Click "Submit" when finished and you will be presented with a certificate that you can print for your records.
You may take each course in as many sittings as you like, just make a note of where you last left off. When returning just go directly to that spot to continue. A passing grade on each course's Post-Test is 75% or above. Grading is automatic--you will be notified immediately of your score--and whether you passed or not. When returning to the site for subsequent sessions, click on the "Returning User" link to be taken directly to the Course Selection page.
Your personal registration information is safe with Hi-R-Ed. Encryption technology assures that you registration information is secure and will only be used for accreditation purposes. And since you are not responsible for any form of payment, you will never have any credit card information at risk.
A Note About Downloads:
Some courses provide additional materials that complement their particular course. These are provided as either an text file compatible with most word processing programs, a Microsoft Word or Excel file, or as a .pdf file for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader downloads will require that your computer have this program. It is available as a free download here